Countif, index and match

C

CAD

Right now I have the below formula that takes whatever is in K9, finds the respective column in an array and counts anytime there is a number greater than 4 in that column.

I'm having trouble adding another criteria to the formula. So that in addition to anything that is greater than 4 in that column, I want to count only the rows where column T equals "X" value. So for example out of 10 unique rows, 5 have "X" and the other 5 have "Y", I would want to add to the below formula to only count where column T = "X".

=COUNTIF(INDEX(P2:T16,0,MATCH(K9,P1:T1,0)),">=4")

Thanks for any help

CAD

C

Claus Busch

Hi,

Am Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:34:48 -0700 (PDT) schrieb CAD:
Right now I have the below formula that takes whatever is in K9, finds the respective column in an array and counts anytime there is a number greater than 4 in that column.

I'm having trouble adding another criteria to the formula. So that in addition to anything that is greater than 4 in that column, I want to count only the rows where column T equals "X" value. So for example out of 10 unique rows, 5 have "X" and the other 5 have "Y", I would want to add to the below formula to only count where column T = "X".

=COUNTIF(INDEX(P2:T16,0,MATCH(K9,P1:T1,0)),">=4")

try:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(INDEX(P2:T16,,MATCH(K9,P1:T1,0))>=4),--(T2:T16="X"))

Regards
Claus B.

Ask a Question