Customisable Word Teamplate

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to create a customisable template in word, and I'm not sure if it's possible. This is what I would like to be able to do:

1) A word document that when you open, has a checklist of criteria.
2) This checklist can be ticked or unticked depending on what content you need to template to contain.
3) Once you have selected the criteria you need, you can click create and the template will include the information that you need.

For example: A template document that contains information regarding Heart Disease. This template contains ALL information relating to heart disease, but if I wanted to be able to customise this to a particular client, who wouldn't need all of the information, and can quickly (checklist) select what I would like to include based on the client's needs. So if my client was 15, overweight, and had a genetic risk, I could include this information, but exclude information about heart disease in old age, heart disease and diabetes, heart disease and fitness etc.

I'm sure something like this already exists, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere. If somebody could point me in the right direction, that would be great.
progress.gif

Ask a Question