Customize insert page for cross functional flowchart visio 2010

N

new2QS

How can you set the default page settings when in a cross functional flowchart visio page. For example, I have 5 swimlanes with appropriate names, etc on one page. When I insert page, I don't want to have to create bands again, or copy and paste. Is there a way to get the "do you want functional bands on this page" dialog back in 2010 visio?

Visio 2003 hadd this.

Any help appreciated.

P

Paul Herber

How can you set the default page settings when in a cross functional flowchart visio page. For example, I have 5 swimlanes with appropriate names, etc on one page. When I insert page, I don't want to have to create bands again, or copy and paste. Is there a way to get the "do you want functional bands on this page" dialog back in 2010 visio?

Visio 2003 hadd this.

Any help appreciated.

How are you doing the insert page? If you use the entry on the Cross-functional Flowchart
tab -> Insert -> Page then it copies your frame and swimlanes from the current page.

Ask a Question