Delegate cannot accept meeting requests

L

loriw_64

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We have an assistant who is set up as a delegate for several calendar accounts. All of the rights are set up the same. For one of the calendars she cannot accept, the choices are grayed out and it says on the bar below...you need to be set up as a delegate. I double-checked and the person is listed in the list of delegates. All the other shared calendars are working fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

K

kcrowderus

I've got a user in the same boat. The delegation was working fine, but I had to redo her entourage because it wasn't syncing. Now the delegate can't accept meeting invitations for the delegator in entourage. She can accept them in Outlook, so it's not a rights issue. I've tried many variations on the delegation settings in entourage and none made the accept/decline options appear entourage.

L

loriw_64

We resolved this issue by re-doing the delegators mailbox. After asking around...others have seen this behavior with older mailboxes.

K

kcrowderus

Thanks Lori. I asked one of our exchange admins about "re-doing the delegator's mailbox" and he said "We are not in a mixed environment Exchange 2003/2007 so there is no new or older mailboxes." Thoughts?

L

loriw_64

That's an odd explanation from your admin. We aren't a mixed environment either. The person has been with the company for a long time and a lot of data compiled throughout the years. That's what I meant about old mailbox. Try to convince your exchange admin to redo the mailbox. It can't hurt.

Ask a Question