Deleting specific information

J

jan120253

Hi Group

I have created this code (its just a subset of e longer code) on the Worksheet_Change event:

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("d4:d9")) Is Nothing Then
Select Case Target.Value
Case Is = 1
Range("M13") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
Case Is = 2
Range("M20") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
Case Is = 3
Range("H9") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
Case Is = 4
Range("H17") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
Case Is = 5
Range("H25") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
Case Is = 6
Range("H33") = Target.Offset(0, -1)
End Select
End If

It makes it possible to type numbers in D4:D9. Depending on what number is typed, the content of the corresponding row in column C is copied to a new destination. This Works perfectly all right. Now the guy will be using it, would like to add a delete function. If he deletes a number in one of the cells, D4 to D9, he wants the corresponding info in column M and H to be deleted as well.

I can't see an easy way to do this, without storing whats already in the cell, before deletion. Like if the number 2 is deleted, then M20 has to be deleted too. But when the cell content is deleted, I won't know, what was in it before.

Do anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this?

Jan

J

jan120253

Addition:

And if all the cells in D4:D9 are selected and deleted at once, of course all the relevant information in H and M must be deleted as well.

Jan

Ask a Question