difference between open XML converter 1.1.0 and 1.1.1?

M

memw

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I recently installed Open XML Converter 1.1.0 and have had success reading .docx files running office 2004. I just received an update from autoupdater to install Open XML Converter 1.1.1. However, when I downloaded the software, it didn't look like an actual update for the converter but instead looked like the actual XML converter program I just installed (the description of the 1.1.1 version was identical to the description in the 1.1.0 version). Are they the same or is Converter 1.1.1 a needed update to Converter 1.1.0? Do I need to install 1.1.1?

Thank you

J

Jim Gordon MVP

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I recently installed Open XML Converter 1.1.0 and have had success reading .docx files running office 2004. I just received an update from autoupdater to install Open XML Converter 1.1.1. However, when I downloaded the software, it didn't look like an actual update for the converter but instead looked like the actual XML converter program I just installed (the description of the 1.1.1 version was identical to the description in the 1.1.0 version). Are they the same or is Converter 1.1.1 a needed update to Converter 1.1.0? Do I need to install 1.1.1?

Thank you

Hi,

The 1.1.1 update fixes a problem where certain files would not open
using the 1.1.0 version. Use 1.1.1

-Jim

K

KLP

Hi,

Twice now, auto update has cued me to download and install this update. Last time, the download was corrupted and would not install. This evening I have been prompted to install again. However, when I get to the screen which has the final 'install' button to click, I click it, it temporarily goes gray as it should, then goes back to blue, with nothing starting on the installation. It's the last step that just won't go.

Any hints?

Thanks.

Ask a Question