Drag and drop files or photos or otherobjects into Entourage folders?

C

ChristopherL

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

I am very familiar with Exchange and its Outlook client so my expectations of features/functions are rather conditioned by that environment as our whole company are Windows/Outlook users.

However, our CEO is an avid Mac user - and good on him! He wants to use Entourage as his client to the Exchange server and he especially wants to have a bunch of private folders in the Entourage client where he will store personal messages etc. He has created the folder/sub-folder structure in Entourage and finds to his frustration that although he can easily file away his messages, he cannot file simple attachment objects or he cannot file a picture or a PDF or some other object without it being an attachment to a mail message.

This is annoying the CEO (and believe me that is not a pretty sight!) - because his secretary ca easily do these sorts of drag/drop manipulations on her PC with Outlook .

Any chance for this Mac loving CEO?? How can we help him to drag/drop Mac objects into his Entourage folders?

Ask a Question