Dynamic code for the Read Page

Reaction score
At work, I'm creating an Outlook form. I'd call it a dynamic form, because of the way it's constructed to display the Compose page. The first frame is visible. All of the other frames are not visible. There are several option buttons in the first frame, and depending on which button is chosen, the code behind the form will make the appropriate frame to be visible and in the correct spot. Everything works. Here is the problem. The only way I know how to set up the Read page is to set it up like the Compose Page - the same layout. First I was just happy to get the whole thing to work. The frames on the Read page were set up as visible, so all frames appear in the email received. Then I set up all the frames (except the first one) as not visible and tried to add code to make the appropriate one visible, but nothing appeared. So the question is, is there a special set of code (or a setting) that will make the code behind the scenes work? The process works on the Compose page because the code that makes frames visible is in a change detecting section. I added the code for making frames visible on the send email to the Send part of the code. If someone needs to see the code, maybe I can come up with an abbreviated version. It is quite long.

Last edited:

Ask a Question