dynamically create textboxes based on value in another textbox

L

lynn harris

I have a textbox that will be populated with a value and based on that value entered would like to create that many other textboxes on the userform.

For instance, the form asks how many adults are going on a trip and based on how many are put in the adults textbox, that many more boxes should appear on the form in order to fill in the names.

I tried a few for each and while wend statements but can't seem to get it going. Please help! Thanks!

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
The FAST TRACK to ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...48-dbfb16fcdda1/the-fast-track-to-aspnet.aspx

D

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

lynn said:
I have a textbox that will be populated with a value and based on that value entered would like to create that many other textboxes on the userform.

For instance, the form asks how many adults are going on a trip and based on how many are put in the adults textbox, that many more boxes should appear on the form in order to fill in the names.

I tried a few for each and while wend statements but can't seem to get it going. Please help! Thanks!

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
The FAST TRACK to ASP.NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...48-dbfb16fcdda1/the-fast-track-to-aspnet.aspx
Are you using a UserForm (Custom Dialog that is loaded by using the
Visual Basic .Show command) or an what is referred to as an in-line form
that uses FormFields in a document that is protected for Filling in Forms?

The answer will depend upon which type of form it is.

Also, is it just the names of the attendees that you want to enter or
are there other details of each attendee to be entered as well?

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.

Ask a Question