E-mail is delivered, then disappears, thenreappears 2 minutes later

S

smoothape

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Very odd issue. I am using Entourage Web Services Edition 13.0.3 (091002) and connecting to an Exchanges server 2007 at work. I have several folder created and rules written to deliver the mail into specific folders.

When mail arrives I get the notification, then I see the new e-mail, open the new e-mail, mid way through reading the new e-mail it will disappear. I try to refresh, nothing happens. I send and receive, nothing happens. About 2 minutes later the e-mail reappears in an unread state.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

D

dstranathan

I have seen the same thing with most of my email folders at one time or another. Mail magically disappears and reappears all the time. Very odd. I think EWS is slower and less responsive that DAV too (in terms of getting notified when new mail arrives, etc) Im running Entourage EWS 13.0.3 and Exchange 2007 server too. I have seen this issue on both 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Macs. I don't have any rules.

S

smoothape

Thanks for the reply. Oddly enough the e-mail is delivered to my Blackberry via BES and it stays there.

Ask a Question