email address is not printed - no consistant pattern

O

Omid

Hi,
When printing the emails we are having problem with some of the emails where the email address does not get printed even though it is displayed on when viewing the emails.
For example: when view the email you see
John Citizen [[email protected]]

but when printing you get
John Citizen

I have not found any patterns so far. This is to say that, for example, all html emails do this and all text one do that.

Any idea is much appreciated.

Omid

O

Omid

More information
We have moved a few weeks ago to exchange 2000 from exchange 5.5.

In recent weeks we have been experiencing some behaviour changes in outlook 2000 SR1 (outlook was not upgraded). When we print an outlook email, some emails only print out the name of the email's sender and not the email address, which is displayed on the screen.

For example: If we have an email and the sender is

the when we print the email the sender is printed as

John Citizen

This does not happened for every email. Some we get the whole thing and some only the name. I have tried to see if there is any pattern but have not detected any yet (e.g. email with html format vs. text format )

Our users that complained about this, say that they see this behaviour more from hotmail and yahoo accounts but again it is not consistent.

Have you come across this at all?

Do you know what might cause this behaviour?

I am not sure if this is related to the exchange upgrade or not, but the users started to bring this to our attention around the time that we did the upgrade.

Any information or help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Omid

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
When printing the emails we are having problem with some of the emails where the email address does not get printed even though it is displayed on when viewing the emails.
For example: when view the email you see

but when printing you get
John Citizen

I have not found any patterns so far. This is to say that, for example, all html emails do this and all text one do that.

Any idea is much appreciated.

Omid

Ask a Question