Emails delete in Entourage but not onExchange server (Sync issues)

S

scooby

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: Exchange Hi There,

I am running Entourage 2008 with an Exchange Server account.

When I delete emails from Entourage, many of the emails are deleted from Entourage but still remain on the Exchange server. The same happens when I move emails from my Inbox to a subfolder - they move in Entourage and appear in the correct folders there, however, do not show up in the folders on the server.

How do I know? Well... I login through Webmail, as well as through Exchange on my iPhone. So when comparing my Entourage inbox with webmail, the items I deleted are still there on the server.

I tried syncing manually by right clicking the exchange account, inbox, and individual folders, and choosing "synchronize" with no success. I also do not want to delete the cache for each folder as I would lose the emails that I want to retain. For example: If I delete the cache, emails that appear in Entourage but not on the server would be lost forever since the cache would be replaced with what is on the server.

So for now, I have to compare webmail to Entourage and manually delete off the server in order to keep the two properly "synced"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!!!

Ask a Question