Employee travel approval in outlook

Reaction score
I found the tread (copied below) from another member and was wondering if anyone had an answer, I am looking to implement a similar system and would like advice on how to do this in outlook.

I want to create simple employee travel request by creating new form in outlook.
My question are:
a. Is it possible to have like routing on each user.
For e.g. if user A then when sending the mail it will goes to user b, and
next to user c
if user x created travel request, it will goes to user Y and next to user C

b. can we create approval and reject action where if the approver click
reject then outlook will not continue the form to next user in his/her
routing

Reaction score
I found the tread (copied below) from another member and was wondering if anyone had an answer, I am looking to implement a similar system and would like advice on how to do this in outlook.

I want to create simple employee travel request by creating new form in outlook.
My question are:
a. Is it possible to have like routing on each user.
For e.g. if user A then when sending the mail it will goes to user b, and
next to user c
if user x created travel request, it will goes to user Y and next to user C

b. can we create approval and reject action where if the approver click
reject then outlook will not continue the form to next user in his/her
routing
Yes it is possible but it will require a lot of work. You will have to create more than one form and add an action to open another form that will have the same look/feel and the name pre-populated in the "to" field. I created something similar a couple of years ago and it worked well. The fields on the forms should be the same to be able to carry the information. Make sure you are working with the 2 "faces" of the form (write and read) so you can add the approve/reject buttons on the "read face' only.

Ask a Question