Entourage EWS and Public Folders

S

sfrankiel

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

We have all our public folders hosted on an Exchange 2007 server, and after upgrading to Entourage EWS the public folders are no longer available in Entourage.
When going through the folder view on the left hand side of the Entourage pane, and browsing to 'Public Folders', when I hit the arrow to view available public folders I get an Error message that says 'Entourage cannot connect to the Exchange Public Folders server. Please verify that the public folder settings are correct.'
There are no longer any public folder settings in the account settings. Is there another place to check the public folder settings?
I have gone through the forums and seen this issue crop up for a number of other people with no answers yet. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on.

P

Pawan Kapoor

Entourage EWS relies on Autodiscover and EWS to access public folders on
your Server. It looks like either of them are not working correctly.

Can you setup OOF in Entourage? This will give us an idea.

S

sfrankiel

I am able to set up OOF without any problems, no errors, applies the settings, has my last OOF message in there already and responds appropriately.

Ask a Question