Entourage - iCal Sync

S

Speedbird551

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I need help.

I have Entourage 2008 (Home & Student) with no exchange support.

I need to sync my work diary which sits on an exchange platform (MS Exchange 2003). I currently use iCal, iPhone and Google Calendar. I can get the exchange data onto the iPhone but cannot sync it with Google or ICal.

Snow Leopard is not an option because it does not support Exchange 2003, only 2007.

I think my only option is to receive the exchange diary into entourage and sync that with iCal. I will obviously need to upgrade my Entourage to the standard or business edition.

My questions are:

1. Can I upgrade or install Entourage (edition which supports exchange) without upgrading the whole MS Office package.

2. Can I use entourage to receive the exchange diary data and sync with Google or iCal without running it on my Macbook Pro. I do not want to use entourage as my default calendar. I only want to use it to allow me to get the exchange data into iCal.

Any possible ifxes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Speedbird 551

Ask a Question