Entourage not receiving emails

M

mmur77

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We have Entourage set up to connect to our exchange server. It will work fine for months, and then all of a sudden it will just stop receiving emails.

In order to fix this, I have to delete the account and re-set it up. Once I set it up again (using the same name so it pulls the saved emails and address book) it will again synch with exchange and receive email.
I have checked out our exchange server and the accounts and everything is fine on that end.

This randomly happens. I have had to do it twice in the time we've had it (not positive on the time frame we've had it, but it's been months in between). This has also happened on other computers and I've had to do the same thing to those computers as well.

D

Diane Ross

We have Entourage set up to connect to our exchange server. It will
work fine for months, and then all of a sudden it will just stop
receiving emails.

Have you tried the refresh?

If you see this in just one or a handful of folders then right-click or
Control-click that folder, select Folder Properties and click the Empty
button to empty the cache. You can also select the account itself and
empty the cache for all of your folders.

I

Ivy Colon

I attempted this however...when I right click the option for Folder Properties is greyed out...is there another way to fix this?

Ask a Question