Entourage Notes sync with Exchange 2007

R

Realtree

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap have any of the recent updates allowed Entourage to sync Notes and have connectivity outside the company? I can make notes sync using Entourage 2008 web services edition, but i cant connect Entourage outside of the domain. It did work outside before the Web Services install. Please help so that we dont buy several carrier pigeons to do the job.

P

Pawan Kapoor

Yes.. one can sync task and notes with the Exchange mailbox using EWS version of Entourage. You have to have an exchange account configured in Entourage for this.

If you are not able to connect EWS version of Entourage outside the network then you have to speak to your Exchange Admin. They have to make sure that the autodiscover is published correctly and the EWS URL is accessible from outside the network.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap have any of the recent updates allowed Entourage to sync Notes and have connectivity outside the company? I can make notes sync using Entourage 2008 web services edition, but i cant connect Entourage outside of the domain. It did work outside before the Web Services install. Please help so that we dont buy several carrier pigeons to do the job.

Ask a Question