Entourage sync Blackberry

J

JMAC

I spent the day on the phone with Apple, Mac, Windows Pocketmac,Blackbery and Missing Sync. Bottom line is OfficeMac 2008 Entourage will not sync with a Blackberry. There are no plans from Blackberry-PocketMac to make a patch or or program to sync. Missing Sync currently does not have a program to sync it either. There is a early post saying it does. Save your $39.99. Seems that there are very few people who have Macs and Blackberry and OfficeMAc 2008 Entourage to have develope a program to sync them. What I learned was if you want to use your Blackberry and Entourage use 2004 and do not upgrade to OfficeMac 2008.
JMAC

S

Steve

If you use a blackberry and sync to a mac then stay with 2004.

getting information from BB,MS,or PM is an exercise in futility.

I got rid of 2008 and went back to 2004. @008 didn't look like it had all that much going for it anyway.

You think Microsoft cares about blackberry sync?

J

Jgieske

It is really, would hope that pocket mac or missing sync would step up and supply this. If we all let them know they might in time. Contact both and let them know. We now MS doesn't care.

J

Jgieske

Hey everyone, I just read this at the PocketMac website:

PocketMac has been aggressively testing our PocketMac Windows Mobile 5 & 6 and BlackBerry software products with Office 2008 for the past two months now. Our Developers and Internal Testers are very happy with the results we've had. We've tested both synchronization products with an array of handheld devices and Intel and PowerPC alike. We expect to have support for Office 2008 very soon!! Please sign-up on our mailing list to ensure you receive our Office 2008 email update when it's ready!! You can do that here:

Everyone sign up so they will know we are waiting.

Ask a Question