Entourage Zapped...need some help please

E

eskerman

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am really struggling to understand what has happened to Entourage on my Macbook. Got home this evening and went to check my emails as normal...shocked to see my whole email system and entourage is wiped clean...nothing..? Sent/Received/contacts...the lot gone and a message saying:

Welcome to Microsoft® Entourage® 2008 for Mac®

Thanks for choosing Entourage 2008, one of the most powerful organizational tools available for the Mac. With Entourage 2008, you can confidently take control of your e-mail, projects, contacts, calendars, and everything on your "to do" list. Entourage works with some of the most popular e-mail formats.

I have lost the lot..!

I did start a trash bin secure delete after I cleaned off a number of files and folders last night and unless I actually accidentially deleted my Entourage program..! that is all I can come up with, but surly it would not let me delete programs without asking before a deletion..??

Its a mystery and i would appreciate some assistance

Regards

Paul

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

I am really struggling to understand what has happened to Entourage on
my Macbook. Got home this evening and went to check my emails as
normal...shocked to see my whole email system and entourage is wiped
clean...nothing..? Sent/Received/contacts...the lot gone and a message
saying:

Did you move the Microsoft User Data folder? (or its subfolders?)
Entourage hates that and the solution is to place it back where it was,

Corentin

Ask a Question