Equalize table rows in Publisher table

Reaction score
I created an account just so I could give my answer to this problem as I struggled for a long time on it. The problem I had was that I wanted a table that had 19 rows that I wanted to fill a whole page. What I did was made my table with the 19 rows at an equal size. Then I highlighted all the rows. Then when you click and drag the bottom of the table, all rows resize at the same rate. I dragged the bottom of the table to the bottom of the page, and voila. I had 19 rows perfectly spaced. Repeat for columns.

Reaction score
I created an account just so I could give my answer to this problem as I struggled for a long time on it. The problem I had was that I wanted a table that had 19 rows that I wanted to fill a whole page. What I did was made my table with the 19 rows at an equal size. Then I highlighted all the rows. Then when you click and drag the bottom of the table, all rows resize at the same rate. I dragged the bottom of the table to the bottom of the page, and voila. I had 19 rows perfectly spaced. Repeat for columns.
I set up an account to thank you for making the effort. Helped me greatly. :)

Reaction score
Here's some deja vu. It has been two years. I forgot how to do this, but then run into a project in publisher that needs this. I google it, only to find my own response. It would be nice if we can get this to show up in Google as the first response. My Google search, despite saying "Publisher" kept showing me the solution for Word.

Ask a Question