Error During Send

I

Ian Anderson

I am receiving a 550 error during a send. I receive a message "Address "" is not a valid address". The funny thing is, it only happens on one certain computer. I am using Outlook 2003. When I remove the account in question, the error no longer appears, but when I put the account back in it starts to show up again.

The only thing I can think of is that I have an e-mail stuck in my outbox that is either corrupt, or added in by a virus. On the surface, I have no messages in my outbox.

Is there another way to see if something is in the outbox?

I do have SMTP authentication setup and I am able to send and receive e-mails. I think it is one particular e-mail that is generating the error, it's a matter of finding it.

Thanks

I

Ian Anderson

I am not certain what you mean by "internal" vs "external". The address is/has been working fine. I can still send an receive other e-mail(s). I just keep getting this error like it is trying to send one e-mail that won't go but I can not find where the e-mail is

Ian

I

Ian Anderson

Here is a copy of the error message
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Task 'andersoni - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 550 Address "" appears to be invalid

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ask a Question