Excel 2008 on dual montiors (one above the other) problem

A

adrianbcb

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: intel

I am getting to grips with Excel 08 and using it on my macbook with an external monitor which is placed directly above the macbook. Try as I might I can't find a simple way of dragging the Excel page on to the top (external) screen. If I change the layout of the monitors settings so that my laptop thinks that the external monitor is placed to the right or left it is no problem I can drag the excel document left. - it just seems to be that Excel doesn't like moving past the bar at the top of the page. I haven't had this problem with any other programs. Any thoughts? I hope it is just something daft I am not doing! Cheers.

P

Pat McMillan

Please go to Help/Check for Updates and install the 12.0.1 update. It fixes
that problem.

Thanks,

Pat

A

adrianbcb

Hi Pat

Thank you very much for the help. I had applied an update yesterday (the day I installed office 08) and didn't think to look if there was another update after that. I have just downloaded the update and yes that works fine now.

Thank you! :eek:)

Ask a Question