Excel 2010. How to copy chart format to all charts in sheet

D

danny tang

Hi,

If i have much charts in a sheet and i have set the chart format in a chart. How can I copy the preset chart format to other charts.

Chart format included: Chart Title location/font size/font color, legend size/color/location, symbol size/color, trend line thickness/color...etc.

For example:
I've set the Chart format in Chart 2, how can i have a script to apply the chart2 format to other charts.
Actually, I have one similar script for 2003 and works well, however, it became failed in 2010. so poor....

Thank you very much.
Danny

D

Don Guillett

Hi,

If i have much charts in a sheet and i have set the chart format in a chart. How can I copy the preset chart format to other charts.

Chart format included: Chart Title location/font size/font color, legend size/color/location, symbol size/color, trend line thickness/color...etc.

For example:
I've set the Chart format in Chart 2, how can i have a script to apply the chart2 format to other charts.
Actually, I have one similar script for 2003 and works well, however, it became failed in 2010. so poor....

Thank you very much.
Danny

Have you tried recording a macro while doing the formatting on the
template chart?

T

Tim Williams

Why don't you post the macro which is failing in 2010 (along with any
errors etc) ?

Ask a Question