Excel template that is able to collect data from other excel sheetsbased on different criterias

A

attilacsala

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask the help of this group. I am working for a multimedia-broadcasting company and one of my main task is making TV-schedules. I am doing it in excel, I have an excel sheet for every day of the month which I fill up data from other excel sheets (so called master libraries). My question would be: is it possible to create an excel template that can automatically fetch the data from different excel sheets? It would be great if I could give a range of the data which it should look up and than it would pick arandom movie for copying.

I am already using VBA macros to look up and copy bold rows for example butI don't know where should I start with this.
Could anyone recommend a solution or some articles/tutorials that I could read as a kick starter? Thanks a lot!

Ask a Question