Excel VBA

C

Caleb Knudson

I have a decaying wave function with time and displacement data for which I would like to write a macro that will capture the positive and negative peaks of the waveform. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if additional information is required.

Thanks

D

Don Guillett

I have a decaying wave function with time and displacement data for whichI would like to write a macro that will capture the positive and negative peaks of the waveform. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if additional information is required.

Thanks

more info?

I

isabelle

hi,

have you try with MIN and MAX functions ?

--
isabelle

Le 2012-03-15 20:19, Caleb Knudson a écrit :
I have a decaying wave function with time and displacement data

for which I would like to write a macro that will capture the positive and negative peaks of the waveform.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if additional information is required.

P

Puppet_Sock

I have a decaying wave function with time and displacement data for whichI would like to write a macro that will capture the positive and negative peaks of the waveform.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, and pleaselet me know if additional information is required.

Thanks

As isabelle says, have you tried the min and max functions?

Also, are you simply wanting to get the min and max of the data?
Or did you want to do something more complicated like fitting it
to some kind of curve and getting the min and max of that curve?
That is, exactly which part of the problem are you asking for help
on?
Socks

I

isabelle

thank you Socks for your comprehension despite my spelling mistakes
cordially
--
isabelle

Le 2012-03-16 10:21, Puppet_Sock a écrit :
I would like to write a macro that will capture the positive and negative peaks of the waveform.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if additional information is required.

Ask a Question