Exchange 2010 and Entourage Meeting Requests

N

NickLozo

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We set up Exchange 2010 recently and our Mac users with Entourage 2008 WSE. Entourage has been updated as well as Exchange to latest releases.

The issue we're seeing is an Entourage user gets a meeting request in their email and accepts it within the mail message. The meetings goes on their calendar locally but if I go into OWA the appointment is not there. Now, if I go back to Entourage, find the appointment on the Calendar locally, and "re-accept" it in the Calendar view, this gets synced to the Exchange server and I am able to see it in OWA. So all my Mac users are having to "double accept" meetings. I tried clearing the local cache but same results.

Any input is appreciated and I'm happy to try any scenarios you may think may be beneficial.

Thanks!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

The issue we're seeing is an Entourage user gets a meeting request in
their email and accepts it within the mail message. The meetings goes
on their calendar locally but if I go into OWA the appointment is not
there.

I've never seen that myself, but I was wondering: Is the Exchange
account set to be the default account on their Mac?

Corentin

N

NickLozo

>
>
> I've never seen that myself, but I was wondering: Is the Exchange
> account set to be the default account on their Mac?
>
> Corentin
>
>

The Exchange account is the only account configured in Entourage.

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

The Exchange account is the only account configured in Entourage.

Then I don't know. If you have a chance and the account are compatible,
you could migrate to Entourage EWS maybe :-\

Corentin

N

NickLozo

Yeah, this is actually a requirement for Exchange 2010, so I've already done this.

Thanks for looking anyways.

Ask a Question