Fantasy Football Draft in Excel

G

ggrike

I have a draft tonight and i want to use my previous drafts excel spreadsheet to format tonights. Each position is a different color so a QB would beYellow, etc.. I dont want to spend time reformatting the positions tonight since i have already done it in my last draft so my question is this - How can i get a cell to format exactly like another cell if the players name is the same. I will likely hide the previous draft results on the same worksheet to make it easiest to search. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas to do this as i have searched long and hard on the internet to no avail. It would also be nice if they auto completed but i can just load the players into the columns and hide them to attain that. This doesnt need to be anyhting fancy it just has to work to save me time and be able to enjoy my live draft by not spending all o fmy time formatting when i could be assessing positional need of other teams based off of color coding or talking to friends if the draft is under control. Thanks

Ask a Question