C

Chance1234

Using OWC 11,

treat the sb.append as a response.write for clarity

My filteraxis creates ok, but I can get it jsut so it is showing one
field , it keeps coming up as ALL

here is my code
//Filter Axist

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.FilterAxis.InsertFieldSet(document.all.pTable.ActiveView.fieldsets('[metric_name]'))</
script>");

//Default Views

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').AllIncludeExclude=document.all.pTable.Constants('plAllExclude')</
script>");

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').IncludedMembers
=
document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').fields('[Numer
of Review Honos]')</script>");

C

Chance1234

Mistake on my behalf, m7y first line should of been

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').AllIncludeExclude=document.all.pTable.Constants.plAllExclude</
script>");

But I still cant get the one value selected in the list

C

Chance1234

Mistake on my behalf, m7y first line should of been

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]'­).AllIncludeExclude=document.all.pTable.Constants.plAllExclude</
script>");

But I still cant get the one value selected in the list

Sorry for posting this but finally cracked it; seems to work with
field(0) into the line, which has also solved quite a few other
problems i have been having with other parts such as subtotals etc
field(0) seems king!

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').AllIncludeExclude=document.all.pTable.Constants.plAllExclude</
script>");

sb.Append("<script>document.all.pTable.ActiveView.Fieldsets('[metric_name]').fields(0).IncludedMembers=
'[Numer of Review Honos]'</script>");

Ask a Question