How do I combine records from different sources

Reaction score
Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with the following:

I need to figure out a way to combine records into a Word document. Specifically, if I have 2 sets of records for a number of customers (customer name, date, etc. and information about the customer), one for let's say 2012 and one for 2013, I need to know first of all: Are there 2 records for this person, and if yes, locate the second record and put it right after the first record of the same person, so that when this information is printed, it does not need to be manually collated by customer.

In other words, I have 2 word documents, one from 2012 and one from 2013, and am trying to combine them into 1 document and then print them so each customer's records print together -- i.e. Joe Smith for 2012 prints and then Joe Smith for 2013, next Anne Smith for 2012 and Anne Smith for 2013... etc. - instead of printing all of 2012 and then all of 2013 and then manually collating thousands of records...

Thanks a million in advance for any assistance!! :)

Ask a Question