How do I create a set of words that are flagged?

Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm writing for an organization that's translating my work into many languages. We are flagging certain words that are notoriously difficult to translate, creating Koine English or National Friendly Writing.

I want to create something like a custom dictionary that will, either in the writing process (treating these words as a misspelling) or in the grammar process (treating these words as a grammatical error and flagging), catch these words and give us a chance to get the right phrase there.

At first I thought to create a custom dictionary, and I know how to do that. But I don't know how it would work. Would I actually input WRONG spellings like "egsspert" in order to get "expert" to be underlined? I'm not sure.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do this in a way that could be exported to others, so that it would create a file that I could share? That would be a bonus.

Thank you for your help. This would be a big help to me and many others.

Ask a Question