How do I create contact lists?

M

moonrocks

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop You would think this would be easy enough to figure out on my own, but alas, I cannot find the answer after about 45 min of searching, so here I go.....

I want to create a list/grouping of 15-20 email addresses so that I can send an email to these 15-20 people simultaneously by simply typing in the list name. Does someone know how to do that? I can do this on Webmail, gmail, and most other email systems but the ability eludes me on Entourage.

I tried a "mail list", but this does something completely different.

D

Diane_Ross_MVP

On 5/25/10 4:36 PM, in article [email protected], "[email protected]" wrote:

I want to create a list/grouping of 15-20 email addresses so that I can send an email to these 15-20 people simultaneously by simply typing in the list name. Does someone know how to do that? I can do this on Webmail, gmail, and most other email systems but the ability eludes me on Entourage.  

Open the Entourage Address Book and click on New > Group. Select the contacts and drag into the group window. Save. Enter group name in the BCC line.

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Entourage Help Page   
Entourage Help Blog  
YouTalk

Ask a Question