How Do I Cross Out Text In Publisher?

M

MrsJ

Is anyone able to help me with this... I am looking to put a line through a
word in Publisher without removing the crossed out word.

J

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

The only way to do that is to draw a line and place it over the text. If you
're going to be moving the text, you may want to group it with the text box.

Reaction score
In the "font" box, click the arrow in the bottom right corner. A pop out opens up, simply check or uncheck the "strikeout" box.

Reaction score
Is anyone able to help me with this... I am looking to put a line through a
word in Publisher without removing the crossed out word.
Select the text you wish to strike through. Then right click the selection. Towards bottom of drop down list you will see "change text". Click this. Another list will drop. Select top option saying "font..." In the middle of the window it takes you to, you will find several choices: superscript, subscript, small caps, all caps, and strikethrough. You're welcome!

Reaction score
Select the text you wish to strike through. Then right click the selection. Towards bottom of drop down list you will see "change text". Click this. Another list will drop. Select top option saying "font..." In the middle of the window it takes you to, you will find several choices: superscript, subscript, small caps, all caps, and strikethrough. You're welcome!
OMG! Thank you!! That is in a crazy place :eek:

Ask a Question