How do I repair PST File in Outlook 2003?

H

Happy

I got message from bacupexec software that one of my client PST is mybe
corrupted, How do I repair PST File in Outlook 2003?

Thanks

D

dinjygilani

To repair pst files in outlook 2003 application either you can use inbuilt application scanpst.exe or if this application does not work properly then you can try Outlook 2003 Repair tool. Actually, this tool comes with very powerful features. so, it may be helpful for you.
For more information in detail: http://repairoutlook2003.org

M

mariadescarte

I got message from bacupexec software that one of my client PST is mybe
corrupted, How do I repair PST File in Outlook 2003?

Thanks

You can use Inbox Repair Tool to recover your corrupt pst file. Inbox Repair Tool is a inbuilt tool of Microsoft Outlook which can easily repair your damaged as well as corrupted pst file.

S

silvatejohn

Now a days to recover lost or deleted emails from Outlook profile is becoming very easy with the help of PST repair software. The software helps you to repair Outlook 2003 PST file is very easy with the help of this software.Not only you cn recover lost emails but also it helps you to recover lost calendar items, notes, journal etc. You can download free demo version of this software and you can preview your recovery results.

M

markcharly71

Outlook PST recovery tool is the best solution to repair corrupted Outlook data files. After using this excellent utility you can also recover permanently deleted items (emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and to-d0-lists etc).. Software allow recovery from all Mailbox folders like- Inbox, Outbox, Deleted Items, Sent Items and any custom folder etc.

Have A Look: http://www.pcvita.com/recover-outlook.html

Ask a Question