how to 'capture' two-layer logo??

T

Todd

by Luck I created a better logo while setting up my
homepage. it has one layer as a border, and an image
inserted, how do I link/lock? the two so I can save as
jpeg to use for biz apps like bizcards and letterhead?
Thanks for help on this, I'm new to FP, and looked
everywhere for connecting layers to cut/paste/move/save,
you name it....Todd
*I want it on other pages of my site too, and the
shopping cart page/invoices generated by Commerce Manager
in bCentral, whew!

T

Thomas A. Rowe

You would have been better off creating the logo in a graphics / image application and not in FP, as
FP is not a graphic application.

Based on what you have described, this should be easy to re-create in a graphics application,
however you can view the page in IE, then use a screen capture app or Print Screen to capture and
then paste into a graphic application and then save as JPEG/JPG image, then you will have a image
that you then use as needed.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

T

Tinman

I have found that for snagging anything, that Snag-It by TechSmith is the best tool to have around. It has a free download at www.snagit.com . We use it for capturing all sorts of screen prints and images for design documents that we prepare for our clients. I liked it so much I purchased it. It also will let you capture screenprints for webpages that vertically scroll. It has counteless features and I could go on and on. I find that there are often many ways to do many things, but I find myself migrating to the quickest and easiest - that's why I like Snag-It. There are other ways, but given your problem, I would have captured the image and saved it in any number of formats much quicker than I typed this message

Tinman

Ask a Question