How to convert MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, WMV, MOD... to iPad on MAC

P

pavell

Now the new iPad is really a much better device to enjoy videos and movies than any previous version of the iPod and iPhone, this should due to its bigger screen and landscape orientation. But many folks encountered lots of problems, the most outstanding issue is the formats can't supported by iPad. As an Apple site editor, after searched and read many articles and reviews, I write out this article on how to convert popular video/audio formats to iPad supported. The following tutorial I will show you how to convert MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, WMV, MOD...to iPad compatible video/audio files

Preparation: The first is to hunt a professional tool. Actually I have been looking for an all-in-one iPad video converter for Mac for a long time, and easiler I came across iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac which recommend on Applethoughts.com. With its friendly interface, every one can easily and fastly convert almost all popular video formats such as MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, WMV, AVCHD M2TS/MTS, MOD, TOD, MPEG, MOV to iPad supported formats including MP4, M4V, MOV, MP3, AAC, etc, especially for its audio/video synchronization and multi-thread encoding technology which makes it more powerful and professional than other similar programs on the market.

After downloading and installing the iPad Video Converter for Mac, just follow the steps as below:
Step1. Click the "Add" button and import the video files you want to convert to iPa
This iPad video converter supports drag-drop and batch conversion, so you can import and convert several multimedia files at a time

Step2. Select iPad preset from output format lis
In the Destination-Setup section of the interface, choose the right preset for your iPad device in the Convert-to drop-down menu. There are many options when you're converting your videos for your iPad. Obviously, the better the quality, the larger the file size. Ultimately it's a personal decision everyone has to make on what's more important: space on your iPad or audio/video quality. Personally, I prefer to stick with the default profile because the good quality video and audio are given. You just have to pick and choose which profile you want to keep on your iPad. Play around and see which results you like best

Step3. Hit Start to iPad video conversion on OS
When the conversion is done you can transfer the video to your iPad via iTunes. Then Okay, you just need to wait for a while to get the desired file for great enjoyment with your iPad.

Note
* The reviews read that this professional iPad Video Converter for Mac is specially design for Apple iPad, aiming to enable iPad users an exquisite experience of viewing video entertainment on your iPad’s largescreen
* It's optional functions including edit video with special effects, merge multiple video clips into one video and trim video clips to keep your favorite parts.
* Can add TXT or image as watermark to video, you can enjoy yourself on the go

Releated links
ifunia.com/ipad-column/index.htm
ifunia.com/video-to-ipad-converter-mac.htm
ifunia.com/download/ifunia-ipad-video-converter.dmg

Ask a Question