how to Convert RM to MP4 on Mac

Q

qian0829

Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Power PC This article is mainly for MP4 device(iPod, iphone, iMovie, iDVD etc)Mac user who have trouble to converting/importing RM files to MP4 video device on Mac.
Ask for help: So I have a brunch of .rm video and I know the video is fine, aka not corrupted. But everytime I try to start the video with my iPod, it says "a general error has occured" and won't start playback, is there some codec or some thing that I need? Any help is appreciated.
RM is Real Media format and often used to play with Realone Player or Real player, other popular video device like iPod, iMovie etc like MP4 video best that can not import RM files natively. So you need to convert RM files to MP4 formats, But how to convert RM to MP4? Best iOrgsoft RM to MP4 Converter Mac will meet your demands.
RM to MP4 program for Mac support batch conversion that can convert a brunch of RM files to MP4 at one time freely on Mac, import ripe RM video to all MP4 video player like Sony PSP, Apple iPod, Apple TV, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, iriver, Gphone, BlackBerry, Palm etc for palyback, bring RM to MP4 video editor like iMovie, FCP/FCE etc for editing on Mac.
Mac RM to MP4 converter tool can not only convert RM to MP4 on Mac, but also convert RM to MOV, MPG/MPEG, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP/3GPP, 3G2/3GP2, RM/ RMVB, DV ,M4V, SWF etc without downloading any more codec.
Bring RM video to iDVD for burning as DVD, Enable and upload RM video to YouTube, Myspace for share, extract audio from video and save as AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA, MP3/MP2, RA, WAV, WMA, AIFF, FLAC also can using powerful RM to MP4 converter software for Mac os.
Mac RM to MP4 conversion also can play as a great video editor that can edit RM video through Trim(set starting time and ending time), Setting (Adjust Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate and Encoder ), Crop(set aspect ratio and set widescreen 16:9 and standard 4:3 formats). Effect (adjusting the brightness, contrast and saturation), merge, snapshot etc.

Step by step on how to convert Real Media .rm to MP4 on Mac OS X (snow leopard included)
Step1: Install Mac RM to MP4 converter on your Mac
Download, install and run Mac RM to MP4 converter tool on your Mac
(You will download a .zip from the link that contains intel processor.dmg and PowerPC .dmg. If your computer is running on Intel Processor, then select the first one. If your computer is running on PowerPc, then click PowerPC.dmg.)
Step2: Add raw RM files, set output and save
Click Add Files to add RM files, then click Profile drop-down list to set output as MP4(different resolution H.264 1280×720, 720×480, MPEG-4 720×432 etc ), click Browse to save it to destination place.
Step3: Edit RM files with RM to MP4 converter for MacJust click Trim, Crop, Effect, Setting to edit RM video freely on Mac.
Step4: convert RM video to MP4
Just click Convert, it will finished soon.
free download click here

http://www.iorgsoft.com/how-to-convert/rm-to-mp4-for-mac/

Ask a Question