How to create a print view in InfoPath 2003 with optional sections

S

Shel Hankley

I have been working on a Trip/Expense report in Infopath 2003 and created a section with a large text box for Accomplishments and then an Optional section that the user can expand to have more room to type additional Accomplishments.

My problem is I cannot figure out how to create a print view, since each report could vary whether or not they use the optional text box, and I also have a repeating table where the user enters names of the attendees from the trip.

I tried using page breaks but that cut across my table and left almost a fully blank page between 2 pages.

I am new to InfoPath and could really use some direction. Should I be going about this another way? Is there some way tocount the number of lines on a page and code that if there is more than that number of lines then page break, or something like that? It is just throwing me off since no 2 reports will be of the same length.

Thanks for any help!
Shel

Ask a Question