how to import m2ts to iphone mac

Q

qian0829

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Power PC You must have your favourite AVCHD.m2ts video from your Canon vixia hf/hfs, sony xr520, Panasonic hdc-sd 10 and JVC gz-hd etc camcorder and want to import to your iPhone for playing, but failed.
FAQ:I bought an iPhone last week and yesterday when I put a M2TS movie onto iPhone and click play, the phone give me a warning that he cannot play video in that format.
IPhone is a mixture of a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod and a breakthrough Internet device. All that and more makes everyone long for it, but it can not work with m2ts files directly. Now, if you have a iorgsoft m2ts to iphone converter for Mac, all the problem will be removed.
IPhone like mp4, h.264 and mov files, m2ts to iphone converting tool Mac support convert m2ts to mp4.iphone, m2ts to h.264.iphone, m2ts to mov.iphone and import m2ts, mts etc avchd video to iphone 3G/3GS freely on Mac os without needing to understand the intricacies of the various formats or other complexities.
Iphone likes audio as mp3, wav formats, Mac m2ts to iphone converter software can convert audio among aac, ac3, mp3, wav, ra, amr, aiff, flac, mp2, wma etc and extract audio from video and save as these formats.
Some FAQ about iphone: 1: How can I play Netflix movies on my iPhone? 2: How can I record video on my original 2G iPhone / iPhone 3G? 3:How can I copy Cycorder Videos from my iPhone?4: Can I use a video as wallpaper on the iPhone? 5: Can I watch Google Video on the iPhone? all you can click here to get best amswer.
Besides, m2ts to iphone converter Mac also can convert m2ts to other common formats like 3gp, 3g2, flv, swf, rm, rmvb, avi, xvid, divx, mpg, mpeg, dv, m4v etc and import m2ts files to iPod, iPad, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, mobile phone, Creative Zen Vision, iriver, Gphone, BlackBerry, Palm etc on Mac os.
If you like to do some simple edit, versatile m2ts to iphone converter Mac is your best choose, it can help edit video through trim, crop, apply effect, split, cut, snapshot, merge, rotate etc on Mac. Of course, it also can help you import m2ts to iMovie, fcp, fce, adobe premiere for further editing freely on Mac.
Step by step on import m2ts to iphone on Mac os
Step1: Download m2ts to iphone converter mac on your pc
Step2: Click Add Files to Add m2ts files, click Profile drop-down list to set output as mp4, mov, h.264 etc, then click Browse to save your files to destination place on Mac.
Step3(optional): Click edit, then click "effect" to set brightness, contrast and saturation etc, click "crop" to set aspect ratio(original, 16:9, 4:3, full), click "trim" to set starting time and ending time, click "setting" to adjust resolution, bit rate, frame rate and encoder etc on Mac.
Step4: Click Convert, whole progress will complete automatically.
Step5: import ripe m2ts files to iphone on Mac directly.

http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/m2ts/mac-m2ts-to-iphone-converter/

Ask a Question