How to Reduce size of PPS PowerPoint including music inside

M

Mac88

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hi All

I have a PPS Size 70M. One WAV file already embedded to play trough all the slides, but in order to play the music the music file has to be along with the PPS in the same folder than the PPS.
Every slide (17 Total), has many pictures all of them jpg reduced and custom animations. Still 70M.
Impossible to be sent via email.

My wonder is

Q 1 How I'm receiving PPS files via email which size is 3M, with pictures inside up to 2M ( I checked the size dragging every picture to my desktop, the files are Picture clipping.pictClipping).

Q2 This email has only one PPS file with not music file attached. And it's not a PP Package format, It's just a PPS.

Thank you for your time. Regards
Romeo

S

Steve Rindsberg

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hi All

I have a PPS Size 70M. One WAV file already embedded to play trough all the slides, but
in order to play the music the music file has to be along with the PPS in the same folder
than the PPS.

The WAV isn't embedded then, it's linked. It's possible to embed WAVs up to 50mb but
requires an options settings change.
Every slide (17 Total), has many pictures all of them jpg reduced and custom animations.
Still 70M.

How large are the original JPG files (in pixels, not the size of the files)?

Impossible to be sent via email.

My wonder is

Q 1 How I'm receiving PPS files via email which size is 3M, with pictures inside up to 2M
( I checked the size dragging every picture to my desktop, the files are Picture
clipping.pictClipping).
Q2 This email has only one PPS file with not music file attached. And it's not a PP
Package format, It's just a PPS.

Ask a Question