How to Restrict the Listbox on double click

Reaction score
Hi All

Im using list box with multiple fields in my access project and i have written code in listbox's double click event.

I have included column headers in the list box.

What im doing is im getting a list box field value when double clicking it and retreving datas from the table and filling in text boxes with that value.

For that " I should restrict such that i should not suppose to get the value if i double click on column header or Empty Rows in the List Box"

Plz tell the code to accomplish this.

Reaction score
Hi All

Im using list box with multiple fields in my access project and i have written code in listbox's double click event.

I have included column headers in the list box.

What im doing is im getting a list box field value when double clicking it and retreving datas from the table and filling in text boxes with that value.

For that " I should restrict such that i should not suppose to get the value if i double click on column header or Empty Rows in the List Box"

Plz tell the code to accomplish this.

Hi,
How about run it through a macro first and check for NULL in the list box before fetching data from tables?
Tommy

Ask a Question