How to sync OL365 contacts and calendar to iPhone without iTunes?

Reaction score
I have been succesfully syncing my desktop OL365 contacts and calendars with my iPhone (currently xR) for years via USB to iTunes.

This morning a window popped up for the first time saying that support for this feature has been deprecated and will be removed from future versions of iTunes.

So how else can I sync?

My previous attempts to sync via cloud based services became a mess - multiple duplicates of contacts and calendar entries. Also the category details, which I use extensively for both contacts and calendars were not included in the sync.

So what other methods are people using to sync that includes that category data?

Thanks for your time.

Ian

Reaction score
I recently have a different Windows 10 computer Outlook 365 to iTunes syncing issue.

In my Windows 10 Outlook 365 pane I have the following folders:

Contacts (this is my 2000 plus contact file that has been syncing OK over the past several years)

Contacts (only this computer) this is a recently new empty contact file that now gets synced with iTunes to my iPhone, hence no contacts on iPhone

Please advise.

Ask a Question