How to update data entry to a linked worksheet and then return thenew value back to a master workshe

H

hsueh.jimmy

Happy Holidays, I have been working on this task in Excel for my company project and I need more guidance. I have one master worksheet that consist ofa list of 100 items. Within the same workbook, I created 5 more worksheetsand each worksheet consists of data linked from the master worksheet. The same item from the master worksheet may be linked to more than one worksheets. I understand that when I change a value in the master worksheet, it reflects on the rest of the worksheets within a workbook.

My question is, how to change a value in an individual linked worksheet, and have that new value reflect back onto the master worksheet. In addition, how to reflect the same value further to the rest of the linked worksheets including the individual linked worksheet where I put the new value in?

Ask a Question