I can see the header of the email but not the content

H

Hana

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am using Comacast as my provider and they claim that it's on the Entourage end. I can see who send me, the subject and date, but some of my emails come in blanks and some manage to get through. Sometimes even from the same person. It has nothing to do with my contact list. Another computer in the house on the same router has no problem.

D

Diane Ross

I can see who send me, the subject and date, but some of my emails come
in blanks and some manage to get through.

Under Tools in the Menu bar, select Accounts. Open your account and
click on the Options tab. Do you have partially receive messages selected?

H

Hana

I am using Comacast as my provider and they claim that it's on the Entourage end. I can see who send me, the subject and date, but some of my emails come in blanks and some manage to get through. Sometimes even from the same person. It has nothing to do with my contact list. Another computer in the house on the same router has no problem.

Thanks Diane, but no I don't have partially receive messages selected. Any other ideas?

D

Diane Ross

Thanks Diane, but no I don't have partially receive messages selected.
Any other ideas?

Steps to help determine where the problem is located.

1) you can eliminate your Identity by creating a new Identity in
Entourage and see if you experience the same problem.

2) if a new Identity still exhibits the same issues, then create a new
User in System Preferences and test Entourage there.

3) If the problems still exist in the new User, it's a problem with your
Office install or your base OS files.

Does it work in the new Identity?

Ask a Question