I can't run the paramters I need in Microsoft Query

X

xyzer

I have a union query that necessarily pulls three different tables together, but the date parameters must be distinct for each "pulling" within the union query, because you might one one set of dates for one part of the data and one set for another. Microsoft Query does NOT allow me to perform unionqueries and won't let me run parameters in this way... any idea how to do this?

X

xyzer

I have a union query that necessarily pulls three different tables together, but the date parameters must be distinct for each "pulling" within the union query, because you might one one set of dates for one part of the data and one set for another. Microsoft Query does NOT allow me to perform union queries and won't let me run parameters in this way... any idea how to do this?

Nevermind. I decided to just have the users run an "update" in access by selecting their desired parameter value from a combo box in a form, then clicking on a button that runs a macro that creates a table based on the parameter value...I do wish MS Query allowed union queries though...but again each table I need to bring together requires its own unique parameter selection.

Ask a Question