iCal Calendar

M

Mark_R._Todd

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am presently using Entourage for email, but prefer to use iCal for my calendar. When accepting and inviting invitations, it defaults to my Mac Mail rather than Entourage mail. Can the default be changed to Entourage Mail and still use iCal?

S

SpiderTech

So I understand you better, you state that calender invitations are being defaulted to Mac mail? Since Mac mail has no calender function associated with the program, is it the mail message only going to mac mail and not entourage?
Do both applications share the same account configurations?

When using Ical, did you click on make default, then click the Don't show this dialog again?

Its my understanding when you create a calender event, with in Ical, the same calendar event can be viewed in Entourage.

The invitation should go to all that you have designated as invited.

If you have more information to provide please do so i can get a better understanding.

Thank You.

Ask a Question