Images loosing their transparency

M

michaeljpratt

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hi,

I'm using .TIFF files saved at 100% size and RGB format. I'm importing them directly into the program to be used as a backdrop so a faint impression of the image is noticeable. I have the image transparency set to 70% so the photograph is nicely ghosted for the text overlay.

The problem is when I send the final presentation to my client, who works on a PC with PowerPoint 2003, all the images loose the application of the transparency and exist at 100% saturation making the text illegible. I've run a compatibility check and found no problems on my end and I've tried a couple of formats with no success.

Please advise. Thank you!

S

Steve Rindsberg

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hi,

I'm using .TIFF files saved at 100% size and RGB format. I'm importing them directly into the program to be used as a backdrop so a faint impression of the image is noticeable. I have the image transparency set to 70% so the photograph is nicely ghosted for the text overlay.

The problem is when I send the final presentation to my client, who works on a PC with PowerPoint 2003, all the images loose the application of the transparency and exist at 100% saturation making the text illegible. I've run a compatibility check and found no problems on my end and I've tried a couple of formats with no success.

Try PNGs instead of TIFFs.

Ask a Question