Importing/converting .ost file from Outlook 2007 into Entourage

S

scampanile

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have recently changed platforms from PC to Macbook Pro, and our office email is from an Exchange server and Entourage is required for me to get my email. In Outlook 2007, I stored files online and offline; online files were backed up into a .pst file and the offline folders into a .ost file. I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really don't want to have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the
Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved
email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in
Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really don't want to
have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and
Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be
compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

You can find a lot of information on that right there:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/pst.html

Corentin

S

scampanile

Thank you for that link. If I am understanding this correctly, and forgive me as I am a lifetime PC user just converting over to Mac, I will need to convert the .ost file into a .pst file, then use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008? Again, many thanks for taking a few minutes to help me out!

C

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Thank you for that link. If I am understanding this correctly, and
forgive me as I am a lifetime PC user just converting over to Mac, I
will need to convert the .ost file into a .pst file, then use a program
like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file
that can be imported into Entourage 2008? Again, many thanks for taking
a few minutes to help me out!

That's pretty much the idea.

Corentin

J

Jim Chou

In your case, you may use Advanced Exchange Recovery where you can find in http://www.datanumen.com/aexr/
It can convert ost 2 pst so you can use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008.
I'm using it, you may have a try.

Regards,
Jim
AEXR

L

lam marhing

Are you searching for a tool which can open your corrupted (.ost) file into saved (.pst) format, don?t panics using SysTools OST Recovery Utility to Outlook 2010 Convert OST to PST Free download software to processing in recover and fix deleted or corrupted Microsoft Exchange Server (.ost) file database folder?s emails messages, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar, appointments, journals and other important items from Microsoft Outlook.

If you are trying the DEMO version of Outlook 2010 Convert OST to PST FREE download software.
http://www.exchangeostrecovery.org/

Thanks & Regards
Lan Marthin
U.K
Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I have recently changed platforms from PC to Macbook Pro, and our office email is from an Exchange server and Entourage is required for me to get my email. In Outlook 2007, I stored files online and offline; online files were backed up into a .pst file and the offline folders into a .ost file. I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really do not want to have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!
26:52 -0400, (e-mail address removed) said:

You can find a lot of information on that right there:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/pst.html

Corentin
//www.datanumen.com/aexr/[/URL]

It can convert ost 2 pst so you can use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008.

I'm using it, you may have a try.

Regards,

Jim

AEXR

B

bobmaria57

Kernel OST to PST is devised to perform successful OST to PST corruption tomake the unusable OST data accessible. When OST file corrupts, all the offline data containing emails, contacts, schedules, tasks and other elements become absolutely inaccessible causing a great barrier for email communication. With the use of Kernel OST to PST you can retrieve all your offline data by recovering the corrupted OST file. http://www.osttopsttool.net/

B

bruce.smith

Lepide Exchange Manager provides most effective solution to reduce the complexity of email reporting and analysis. with the help of this software you can easily generate reports that actually facilitate you with complete insights into the messaging data of a particular Mailbox. It is this reporting that allows you to be abreast with even single detail and find hidden trends and pattern in Messaging data. For more information visit here: http://www.petri.co.il/edbtopst.htm

S

smith.lynn602

Lepide Exchange Manager utility helps in recovery as well as the conversionof OST to PST format. Using this utility, one can successfully back Email data just after the conversion. The utility restores all fields of MS Exchange OST Calendars like To, Recurrence, Reminder etc. The tool supports MSExchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0; MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97; Outlook Express 6.0, 5.5, 5.0 and 4.0 versions.
For more details - http://www.exchangedatabaserecovery.co.uk

Reaction score
Use Third Party Tool

Use Recover Data’s advance tool , as this software creates separate folders for each item and also recover ost file upto 2 GB.

This software is so impressive as it converts data in a couple of minutes.

J

jerome19callister

Make use of ost to pst converter operation by using Recovery ToolBox for Outlook

[ deleted ]

R

recoverdata2

There are some helpful software available in the market by which you can easily repair and recover corrupted OST from Outlook, Recover Data OST To PSTEmail Converter Software is an advanced utility which is not only use for recovering damaged or lost OST files but also used for conversion. For demoversion, you can access this site [ deleted ]

Ask a Question