Insert new photo album - photos are in reverse order

Reaction score
I understand how to insert pictures into a new or existing photo album by navigating to the file I want and then selecting the photos I want from that file.

However, when I do so the inserted photos then appear in reverse order! I did Google this and found
https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...to-album-535d9c41-4946-4c55-8921-84d57cf4f152 That says To change the order in which the pictures are displayed, in the Photo Album dialog box, in the Pictures in album list, select a picture name, and then click the arrow buttons to move it up or down within the list. That sounds cumbersome if, say, you have 50 pictures to insert, although it does seem that there is a limit as to how many photos you can add at one go!

It seems this is another ppt annoyance and I'm sure there must be a work around! I suppose one way would be to select the photos in reverse order but surely there must be an easier way!

Thanks in advance. I have Powerpoint 2010

Ask a Question