Installing Publisher 2003 on machine with MS 2007 (less Publisher)

Reaction score
Some years ago I bought and installed MS Office Small Business Edition 2003, which included Publisher 2003. Later, we got a new computer and as part of the purchase I had them install MS Office Home Edition 2007, which DID NOT include Publisher 2007. I still have the original CDs for 2003, and many times I wish I had Publisher. Can I install Publisher 2003 on the machine with Office 2007? If so, how? Appreciate any advice received...

Reaction score
Some years ago I bought and installed MS Office Small Business Edition 2003, which included Publisher 2003. Later, we got a new computer and as part of the purchase I had them install MS Office Home Edition 2007, which DID NOT include Publisher 2007. I still have the original CDs for 2003, and many times I wish I had Publisher. Can I install Publisher 2003 on the machine with Office 2007? If so, how? Appreciate any advice received...

I don't see why not. Just put it in and try it. I gave my old Publisher to my friend and she put it in her 2007 back then and it worked. If it doesn't you haven't lost anything. Just delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question