Integration with Team Foundation Error (No Error Code)

V

vodaland

I have issue when trying to connect with TFS. After choosing "Team Project" through within "Connect to Team Project" window, an error (without error code) arise with following text:
"The element 'Mappings' has invalid child element 'ContextField'. List of possible elements expected: 'Mapping'"
This message comes up just for the two projects in TFS repository (those two which I actually need). Other 5 projects can be imported with no issues
Can't find anything useful by googling so any answer is appreciated.
(TFS 2010, MS Project 2007)

V

vodaland

I have issue when trying to connect with TFS. After choosing "Team Project" through within "Connect to Team Project" window, an error (without errorcode) arise with following text: "The element 'Mappings' has invalid childelement 'ContextField'. List of possible elements expected: 'Mapping'" This message comes up just for the two projects in TFS repository (those two which I actually need). Other 5 projects can be imported with no issues Can't find anything useful by googling so any answer is appreciated. (TFS 2010,MS Project 2007)

I've found the solution. The XML mapping file on TFS side was not structured in the way that MS Project would accept it.
The TFSfieldMapping.exe should be executed in order to update TFS XML file.

Br

Ask a Question